Cloud storage like Dropbox, makes it easy to share your files. At the same time you are at risk for data leaks and security attacks. With DigitalQuick you can now persistently protect your files in the cloud and your device. Your files that are dragged and dropped or stored directly in to a Dropbox folder or any folder on your computer are automatically encrypted and protected persistently when they are in use, copied, moved, and shared with others. Further more you can easily set permissions such as read only, edit, print and more for your files and monitor all file and user activities from our website.
Quick View, Android app for DigitalQuick, lets you securely access encrypted files on the go. Even when opening, feel assured that your files are always encrypted.
Securely sync and share! Features:
- View DigitalQuick encrypted files.
- View major office documents.
- Zoom to any size from multiple-pages-on-screen, to huge.
- Slide show presentation.
- Search for text.
- Show properties of encrypted files.
- Set a passcode on mobile devices for additional security.
- Microsoft Office 1997 and above:
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docs, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
- JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images
By downloading you agree to Terms of Service: www.digitalquick.com/terms
Quick View is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-14. The program can be installed on Android 2.3 and up.
Quick View (version 1.6.0) has a file size of 23.07 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 49 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.